Building the ISE
Learn about the missions, services and enablers that contribute to the Information Sharing Environment.
The ISE supports several missions vital to the protection of our country. Learn about these missions by exploring the links below.
- Law Enforcement Information Sharing
- Nationwide SAR Initiative (NSI)
- Alerts, Warnings, and Notifications (AWN)
- Cargo and Person Screening
- Terrorist Watchlist
- Sharing with International Partners
- Sharing with the Private Sector
The ISE provides several services vital to the protection of our country. Learn about these missions by exploring the links below.
- Assured Sensitive But Unclassified (SBU) Interoperability
- Interagency Threat Assessment and Coordination Group (ITACG)
- State and Major Urban Area Fusion Centers
- Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI)
There are several key enablers that facilitate the Information Sharing Environment. Explore the links below to learn more.
- Performance Management
- Improving Protection While Expanding Access
- Enterprise Architecture Framework Program
- Common Information Sharing Standards
- Privacy, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties Protection Framework