The ISE Architecture Program describes the necessary rules and practices to plan and operate ISE participant systems in a way that is consistent with enterprise architecture best practices. This program helps partner agencies across broad mission areas such as maritime, cargo, aviation, cybersecurity, and healthcare identify the necessary interoperability requirements for responsible information sharing.
The Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004, as amended, requires implementation of an ISE Architecture to facilitate information sharing.
Key Architecture Program Documents
- Information Interoperability Framework (I2F)
- Project Interoperability on GitHub
- Fact Sheet: Information Sharing Environment Profile and Architecture Implementation Strategy (PAIS)
- ISE-G-110: ISE Profile and Architecture Implementation Strategy(PAIS)
- ISE-G-109: ISE Enterprise Architecture Framework (EAF)
- ISE-G-101: ISE Profile and Architecture Implementation Strategy (PAIS)