The ISE mission is to:
• Advance responsible information sharing to further counterterrorism, homeland security, and counter weapons of mass destrcution missions.
• Improve nationwide decision making by transforming from information ownership to stewardship
• Promote partnerships across federal, state, local, and tribal governments, the private sector, and internationally
The ISE drives mission progress along two core focus areas:
• Integrating stakeholders into the domestic nexus of national security and public safety
• Enhancing core information sharing frameworks developed, refined, and tested through more than a decade of terrorism-related information sharing
Click on the mission areas below to read ISE mission success stories.