ISE mission partners are federal, state, local, tribal, private sector, and international organizations that enable responsible sharing and safeguarding of counterterrorism and homeland security information.
PM-ISE's role is to bring ISE mission partners together to establish:
- Governance - Provide collective management and governance to accelerate nationwide results.
- Budget & Performance - Align the priorities established in our partners' strategic goals with the resources required to reach them.
- Acquisition - Practice smart acquisition to ensure that information sharing and safeguarding provisions are "built-in" to our partners' acquisitions.
- Standards & Interoperability – Achieve uniformity by ensuring that government and industry implement best practices throughout their data systems.
- Communications & Partnerships – Strengthen existing Communities of Interest and Communities of Practice to create interoperability throughout relevant organizations.