ISE mission partners are the departments and agencies that enable responsible sharing and safeguarding of counterterrorism and homeland security information. Mission partners include federal, state, local, tribal, private sector and international organizations, the support of which is critical to the success of the ISE.
PM-ISE's role is to bring ISE mission partners together to establish:
- Governance - Provide collective management and governance to accelerate nationwide results.
- Budget & Performance - Align the priorities established in our partners' strategic goals with the resources required to reach them.
- Acquisition - Practice smart acquisition to ensure that information sharing and safeguarding provisions are "built-in" to our partners' acquisitions.
- Standards & Interoperability – Achieve uniformity by ensuring that government and industry implement best practices throughout their data systems.
- Communications & Partnerships – Strengthen existing Communities of Interest and Communities of Practice to create interoperability throughout relevant organizations.